Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOLS! David Wu is not retiring from The Fringemunks after all!

__________________________________

APRIL FOOLS!
No, I am not retiring from The Fringemunks
__________________________________

Original April Fools Message:

After 32 Fringe episode song recaps, I have come to the decision to retire as producer of The Fringemunks. At this point in my music career and after pondering my options, I felt it is time to start a new chapter in my music. It has been an amazing journey, and I thank all the fans as well as the various podcasts and websites who so graciously helped distribute the music.

So today, I walk away with no regrets. I knew this day was coming as soon as I played the very first piano chord on the "Epis. 2.05: Dream Logic" song, and over the last 7 songs, I started to make my peace with it.

Thanks, all, for a wonderful ride.

David Wu
Creator/Producer of The Fringemunks

No comments: